About Flossie O'Leary
Flossie O’Leary brings extensive experience in organizational leadership, leadership training, strategic thinking and strategy deployment. She has secured $33 million in philanthropic dollars and millions more in the private sector and built top-performing teams.fundability and increased revenue streams.”
Fun Fact About Flossie
To celebrate her 50th birthday, Flossie cycled 50 miles through Oregon, her 50th state.
Flossie with her family after the bike ride
“As someone compelled to affect positive change, I realized I could have a greater impact by building the capacity of many organizations instead of one. My approach takes what’s made me successful at growing revenue -- aligning strategy and creating teams that thrive in change – and applies it to helping clients improve fundability and increased revenue streams.”
• Holds an MS in Organizational Leadership from Regis University.
• Affiliate faculty in the Regis University Master in Nonprofit Management.
• Certified SHIFT coach through Clarity International.
• Clinica Tepeyac, Denver, 2013-2016 – Deputy Director
• Regis University, Denver, 1999-2013 – Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations
• Junior Achievement, Denver, 1992-1999 – VP of Events and Communications
• Daniel Caron and RussToggs, New York, 1985-1990 – merchandising roles, fashion industry